|BEEF||PORK||LAMB||POULTRY||FISH||EGGS||PIES & CAKES||VEGETARIAN||ETHNIC||SUBMIT YOUR RECIPE HERE|
|SLOW COOKER||JAMS||BARBECUE||GAZPACHO||PAELLA||TAPAS||VIDEO RECIPES||LATEST MEMBER RECIPES|
Preparation and Cooking Time: 45 minutes
Non-Standard Cooking Utensils: Largish frying pan
1. Pour the olive oil in a deep frying pan, preferably non-stick. Turn the heat to medium-high.
2. When the oil is hot, add the chicken pieces skin side down and brown them well, turning the pieces frequently. This will take about 12 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Heat 4 plates in the oven.
3. With the chicken pieces skin side up, add the wine and olives. Adjust the heat so the mixture simmers vigorously for 12 minutes. Turn the chicken pieces as they cook.
4. When chicken is almost done, place the sliced lemon over them and cook for a further 2 minutes.
5. Arrange the chicken and lemon on the 4 plates. Stir the walnuts into the sauce in the frying pan. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
6. Spoon the sauce over the chicken. Sprinkle with parsley, and serve.